Dilemma strikes again!

On the second last day of my internship, I find out Company A does offer CA as a study option.
<sarcasm> Great! </sarcasm> However, I have to figure how I can transfer from a potential Technology offer to a potential Finance offer. 

Nooooooo… variety can be so stress-inducing.

This does not make my decision process any easier! What if the accounting environment at Company A sucks? Won’t this make it easier to transfer back to technology in the future? What about wanting experience in a firm?



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s