I just realised I have too many toners! For the sake of this post, I will include Asian style lotions as well, which act like toners.
- SPTM Eltheo Skin Lotion 300ml (Competition win, 2012)
- Hada Labo Shirojyun Lotion 170ml (Bought in Tokyo, Japan 2014)
- Hada Labo Skin Conditioner 170ml (Bought in Tokyo, Japan 2014)
- Clinique Mild Clarifying Lotion 200ml (Bought in Boston, US 2014)
- Clinique Mild Clarifying Lotion 200ml x 2 (Yes, again. Asked a friend to buy for me due to a GWP offer US 2014)
- Kind to Skin Soothing Facial Toner 200ml (Bought in London, UK 2015)
- Olay Total Effects Pore Minimising Toner 150ml (Can’t find official website yet. I recently received to review, 2015)
I’m sure I have a few sample toners lying around too…
That’s like over 1.5 litre of toner! Okay, maybe if I take into consideration that I am or have been using number 1, 2 and 7, it may be a little less than…
So many toners, only one face! I need to stop buying!