It’s been just over six months since I wrote my Too many toners post, so I thought I would do a stocktake.
- Hada Labo Shirojyun Lotion 170ml: About 1/3 left.
- Clinique Mild Clarifying Lotion 200ml x 2: Have 1.5 bottles left, as I gave one away to a friend.
- Hada Labo Skin Conditioner 170ml: Will open this one soon.
- Kind to Skin Soothing Facial Toner 200ml: Not used yet.
- Olay Total Effects Pore Minimising Toner 150ml: Probably about 5ml left?
- SPTM Eltheo Skin Lotion 300ml: Have about 1/2 left, but have given up on this. Very likely to give to mum, haha!
This doesn’t include sample toners.
From over 1.5 litres of toners back in January, I have managed to reduce it down to about 600ml in 6 months. Besides giving away products, my other strategy has been layering on toners. For the past six months, I have been using three toners during my routine. The Olay one, then the Clinique one, then the Hada Labo Shirojyun. With the Olay one pretty much finished, I don’t know if I will replace it with another toner in the above list. I may just reduce down to two toners instead.