I stockpile too much, but sunscreen is something you have to watch out for. The expiry dates are very important. You don’t want to be burnt or suffer skin damage that only appears years later!
- Metholatum Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk 40ml (Expiring: No idea? I bought in late 2013, so it probably expires sometime this year. I should really use it now! Japanese sunscreens don’t show expiry dates, but due to almost annual reformulations, you can tell the manufacturing date from the packaging. Usually Japanese sunscreens expire three years from manufacturing date.)
- Solar D Kids SPF 30 100 ml x 2 (Expiring: 01/2017)
- La Roche Posay Anthelios 50+ Ultra-Light Fluid 50ml (Expiring: 01/2017)
- LRP Anthelios 50+ Anti-Brilliance Gel-Creme 50ml (Expiring: 02/2017)
- Cancer Council Pepper Pig Kids Sunscreen 200ml (Expiring: 07/2017)
- Sun Sense Sport SPF50+ 10g (Expiring: Expiring 11/2015)
- Sun Sense Daily Face SPF30+ 10g (Expiring: 05/2016)
- QV Sport Moisturiser SPF30 10g (Expiring: Expiring 08/2017)
As you can see, I have a glut of sunscreens expiring in early July 2017. Looks like I’ll be doing some sunscreen shopping in 2017. Ah, who am I kidding?! If I’m going overseas again, I’ll be sure to stockpile again!
Another item I have a surplus of are lip products, especially lip balms… :$