I’m heading back to Japan in December. As with any overseas trip for me, that means haul time!
Here’s my current wishlist:
- DETClear Peeling Jelly 180ml (Y1296) The current cute My Melody packaging is helpful too!
- Ettusais Peeling Milk (Y1404) I want to try another peeling “scrub” after Cure. However, I should really only pick one of these…
- Derizum Face Wash Pure Ceramide 90g (Y636) The only reason I know about this brand is due to Asian Skincare Blog. It’s cheap and it’s made for sensitive skin, so it seems worth trying.
- Panna Pompa AHA Morning Face Soap 300ml (Y1200) Again, I only heard about this brand from Asian Skincare Blog. AHA and soft foaming sounds like a good combination. I just don’t know if it’s at a good pH 😦
- Hada Labo Gokujyun Bottle 190ml (~Y900) A repurchase!
- Hada Labo Shirojyun Lotion Rich Refill 170ml (~Y900) A repurchase!
- Kohaku Hada Lotion 220ml (Y820) I know I don’t need another moisturising toner, but this got a rave on Ratzilla…
- Mentholatum Melano CC Intensive Anti-Spot Essence 20ml (Y1800) This one got a rave on Ratzilla too and I do want a Vit C product for my arsenal.
- Canmake Perfect Serum BB Cream 01 SPF50 PA+++ 30g (Y864) Feeling like I’m running low on base cosmetics, has OK reviews, and is cheap, so why not?
- Canmake Mermaid Skin Gel UV SPF50+ PA++++ 40g (Y756)
- Canmake Brush/es (Y702 to Y864) Because they’re pink and cute? :$
Eeep, this haul is over Y10,000! At current exchange rates, this would be like AUD130. Oops! Seems excessive!
Listed prices are official prices inclusive of tax (8%) and listed in yen, unless marked with a “~”. Many products are usually sold at less than official price. The “~” are considered “open price” products and retailers can decide what to price them at.
There’s still 3 months left, so this is most definitely subject to change, with most likely additions!