Wow, it’s over a year since my last Toner Stocktake post! Time sure does go fast.
My current collection:
- Hada Labo Gokujyun Bottle 170ml: Hada Labo will probably be a staple in my stash for a long time.
- Kiku Masamune Sake Brewing Skin Care Lotion High Moist 500ml: Can’t wait to try this one with all the positive reviews I’ve read. I have high hopes!
- Sukin Hydrating Mist Toner 125ml: I’m pretty sure I actually had this product last October, but forgot to include in my previous update.
- ModelCo Replenishing Rose Mist Facial Mist 125ml : I’ve pretty much given up on this one. The smell is lovely, but my skin really seems to be affected by the alcohol.
- CosRX Galactomyces Alcohol-Free Toner 150ml: Just got this for free this month, thanks to a random Paypal ebay voucher event. Due to my frequenting of /r/AsianBeauty, I continue to be curious about the CosRX brand and with more recent praise about this particular product, I thought I’d give it a go for free! It will be my first real foray into Korean skincare.
- Clinique Mild Clarifying Lotion 200ml: This is now officially discontinued. With my stockpile of other toners, I think it’s time to finally let go and give it to my friend who finds it much more effective on her.
If you add that up, my stash always seems to be over the litre mark… I’m not learning, and probably won’t ever. How can I, when Japan keeps affordable making toners of 500ml?!
I have now used up the whole bottle of Kohaku Hada Lotion from my last Japan haul and I feel that it didn’t really do much. I didn’t notice any particular brightening results or a great level of hydration (it provides some). Also from my last haul, I tried the Naturie Hatomugi Skin Conditioner for probably less than a week. I felt it was kind of drying and wasn’t suited for my skin type. I will probably pass this to my mum!
As usual, this doesn’t include samples.