- Hada Labo Gokujun Bottle 170ml: Opened this up after returning from Japan with my skin all dehydrated. Re-using this product has re-confirmed this brand’s staple status for my skin.
- Kiku Masamune Sake Brewing Skin Care Lotion High Moist 500ml: Less than half now. Very economical, but has a very splashy pump. Both of these aspects do make it attractive for body use. Due to this, I have actually used about half the bottle already. It has had a mild brightening effect and sinks in almost instantly, but has a scent that ranges from sake, ripe fruit to rubbish… It provides only average hydration, so it doesn’t beat Hada Labo for me. Worth noting that from time to time, my skin can get a little irritated with this product, especially when first using it. It could be the fermented ingredient(s)?
- Sukin Hydrating Mist Toner 125ml: I’ve opened this for a test spray. It has a pleasant smell and feels slightly hydrating. Not a proper review.
- ModelCo Replenishing Rose Mist Facial Mist 125ml: This just sits there now with occasional use for moisturising my back, haha! I feel this is actually a bit drying, so I’m not sure I’ll end up finishing this…
- CosRX Galactomyces Alcohol-Free Toner 150ml: Just sitting there, but I will probably use this after I finish the Kiku.
- Hada Labo Shirojun Premium 170ml: New purchase from Japan in March 2017. Won’t be using this until I finished the first Hada Labo.
- Cinderella White Booster Serum-in Whitening Lotion 120ml: Another new Japan March 2017 purchase.
- Cinderella Time Medicated Booster Serum-in Lotion 200ml: Also from Japan March 2017. The “medicated” refers to active ingredients which helps pimples and also clearing general blemishes. I’m very tempted to open this as I’m experiencing more breakouts than usual 😥
I finally gave away the Clinique Mild Clarifying Lotion to a friend who rates it highly. Mum actually liked the Naturie Hatomugi Skin Conditioner so much she will be buying another bottle when she goes over to Tokyo! I will recommend that she buys the quite well-rated Naturie Skin Conditioning Gel too; 972 yen for 180ml of moisturiser is excellent value.
Once again, my toner stock seems to be always around over 1L. With a plan for no further trips to Japan for probably another three years, I expect that my stockpile will decrease. Due to the re-affirmation of staple status for Hada Labo, I am very tempted to also to get my mum or brother to buy another bottle of it, but I think I will hold out!
As usual, this doesn’t include samples.